Downloaded then unistalled DragonCenter which deleted MysticLight. Now I cant control my RGB.

Options

I thought Dragon Center would allow me more functionality but when I tried to install I kept receiving an error that It couldn't complete the installation. Frustrated, I ended up uninstalling/removing DC but it removed the default MysticLight app that my PC came with. Where can I redownload and install the original Mystic Light my PC came with?

I have the Powerspec G469

Thanks!

Best Answer

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Answer ✓
    Options

Greetings @mallant86

Please try this. Copy the script below into a text file, save the files as a .bat file. You'll need to change the file type on the bottom to all files. You can also select the folder option to show file extensions and change it that way as well.

Next, right click and run the file as administrator. You'll see various pop ups uninstalling SDK components from Mystic Lights. If you receive an error message click "Ok" and allow the script to complete. This just means a component was already uninstalled and the script couldn't locate the GUID target.

Once this completes, you do not need to restart. Run the Dragon Center app as administrator and give it a minute or two to reinstall the SDK. Should work normally thereafter.

@echo off

taskkill /f /im msi_companion_service.exe

taskkill /f /im LEDKeeper2.exe

taskkill /f /im LightKeeperService.exe

MsiExec.exe /I{1745D314-9077-46C9-8562-1C62BAE189B7}

MsiExec.exe /I{2B8E611F-0B51-4FAC-87BB-AF50D82E7DDA}

MsiExec.exe /I{37A48B7F-D4EA-4863-844E-A284E2AA3C5D}

MsiExec.exe /I{9E97178A-ADB8-4778-BE60-7E28E2A72721}

MsiExec.exe /I{BDE43F26-5917-44F8-B86A-F1D9A6B80B32}

FOR /f "tokens=*" %%G IN ('dir /b "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Mystic_Light\unins*.exe"') DO "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Mystic_Light\%%G" /silent

FOR /f "tokens=*" %%G IN ('dir /b "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Nahimic\unins*.exe"') DO "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Nahimic\%%G" /silent

FOR /f "tokens=*" %%G IN ('dir /b "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Support\unins*.exe"') DO "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\Support\%%G" /silent

FOR /f "tokens=*" %%G IN ('dir /b "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\True Color\unins*.exe"') DO "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\True Color\%%G" /silent

FOR /f "tokens=*" %%G IN ('dir /b "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\VoiceControl\unins*.exe"') DO "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\One Dragon Center\VoiceControl\%%G" /silent

reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\MSI /f

del C:\ProgramData\MSI /Q

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99