Online Reservation

Should I be receiving an email to come pick up my items or should I just come in?

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hello @CodyMorse! Welcome to the community. 

You'll receive an email when we go to locate the items for you. If all the items are confirmed then you'll get an email saying it's ready, if there are any items no longer available we will cancel them on the order and reserve whatever else is available and you'll receive an email. Wait until you receive the email before coming to pick them up. 
  • I ordered yesterday, things list as IN STOCK. now i have an email saying theyre not.. so those thins are just canceled? or is restocking a possibility?  i spent many hours shopping yesterday and im not very happy to learn that i may have to do that again for things i have an invoice saying i reserved while they were in stock..
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Mor6 said:
    I ordered yesterday, things list as IN STOCK. now i have an email saying theyre not.. so those thins are just canceled? or is restocking a possibility?  i spent many hours shopping yesterday and im not very happy to learn that i may have to do that again for things i have an invoice saying i reserved while they were in stock..
    I was able to look up your reservation with your email. The motherboard unfortunately went out of stock before we were able to pull one, and because it was ordered as a bundle with the processor, the processor was also cancelled along with the motherboard. 

The CPU is still in stock, so you can always place another reservation for it along with another motherboard that is currently available, however we're very low on X570 motherboards in general at the moment. 
  • Is getting more something that might happen soon?i very much want That specific mb. ty
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99