Building in store?

I wanna bring my current pc build in and get some new parts. My question is can I bring it in, take it apart, then after buying new parts, rebuild it back all in store?

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited May 2020
    Hello @Samwiemiller! Welcome to the Community. 

Unfortunately that's not something we would typically be able to do, as we don't usually have space set to the side for customers specifically to use for things like that. Especially right now with all the COVID-19 stuff going on, we are trying to cycle people through the store as quickly as possible and make sure they don't have to stay in any longer than necessary to minimize their risk. This is definitely something we wouldn't be able to do right now. 

If you want the service desk specifically to do this for you, they should still be offering custom build services depending on your location, but for that you would have to leave all the parts with us then come back later to pick them up. 
  • When this COVID-19 stuff is over, is it possible for me to come in to the store to buy parts there and get help building it in the store? I am new to pc and would like to build one myself, and I was just wondering if its possible if you guys could do that.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    When this COVID-19 stuff is over, is it possible for me to come in to the store to buy parts there and get help building it in the store? I am new to pc and would like to build one myself, and I was just wondering if its possible if you guys could do that.
    Yes, we can assist with choosing parts for a custom build, and our service desk is able to assemble systems for you if you would like them to. Just keep in mind that there are labor charges for assembly starting at $149.99, and they go up from there depending on what tier of build you end up going with. 

https://www.microcenter.com/site/service/instore-service-complete-build.aspx
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99