My new pre-built from micro center is broken

Hello I recently purchased a computer about two weeks ago from you guys. It was a pre-built gaming pc that makes every game look and run amazing, but at certain points in the day maybe once or twice a day my pc will just crash and freeze on whatever I was doing whether it's playing a game or running YouTube. I've changed my fan curved, I've monitored my temps for my cores and my gpu and both don't exceed 65-70 degrees Celsius. At this point I'm very confused on why the new pc I got is having these issues. 

Comments

• Here are my specs:
    G434 Gaming Desktop PC; Intel Core i7-9700KF Processor 3.6GHz; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDDR6; 32GB DDR4-3600 RAM; 1TB NVMe SSD; Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
  • @Bannawa Good afternoon and welcome to the Micro Center Community!
    I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your recent purchase and would be happy to look into this for you. When the system crashes, do you have the Error codes available from those blue screens? If you Direct Message me with these details as well as the reference number on your receipt for the purchase I will start a support ticket through  our Tech Consultation line. 
  • I purchased my prebuilt pc back in February and my water cooling pump is dying on me. What am I supposed to do bring the whole pc in?
  • Hello @Wutopia

Using your email, I was able to find a purchase history showing a PowerSpec purchased during February. We can definitely take care of your All in One Cooler if you would like to bring it in to service. It would be covered by the warranty as well.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99