powerspec g434 CPU cooler noisy fan

I just bought a powerspec g434 and the fan on the ligquid cooler is making a lot of noise. What fan do I need to order to replace it?

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Could you describe in a little more detail the type of noise you're getting? Is it like a grinding or clicking, or is it just the normal fan noise, but a little too loud for your preferences?

The cooler used in the G434 is the Cooler Master ML240L, which uses 120mm fans. Any other standard 120mm fan should fit if you wanted to replace them yourself, but if there's something wrong with one of the fans, we would want to have our service desk verify that and either exchange the unit or replace the fan under warranty. 
  • Its a grinding noise. Sounds like a fan that is dying. I'd rather not lose my computer for days to get a fan replaced.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Yeah, if it's something like grinding then it's likely it's just a bad fan. Computer systems we sell come with a 15-day return period, so if you're still within that you're always welcome to just exchange it instead. 
  • I purchased a new PowerSpec G464 last year (July 2020) and its been about a month now that I am hearing this grinding noise. Is this noise coming from a fan? how do I fix this? I am little disappointed that in less than a year I have to replace a part.

I still have a Dell XPS that I bought many years ago that did not have any issues at all.

• @JJGonz just chiming in. Sorry you are hearing a grinding noise coming from the Powerspec. We'll need to troubleshoot. It could be a fan or something else. Please respond to our email.

• Hello,

I responded to the email for requested information .. I am also attaching the recording here.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99