Finding right build

Hi, I am currently looking for a gaming pc that does not have liquid as I am not that good with computers. I am afraid. I may break it if maintenance is required on the cooling system. Is this pc liquid cooled? https://www.microcenter.com/product/613824/powerspec-g464-gaming-computer

This is another one I was looking at which I believe is liquid cooled. My other option I guess to to have one built. They just don’t have all the components available at the micro center near me.

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The Powerspec system is liquid cooled, but it's an AIO system. AIO water cooling systems are closed loop systems. You'll never do any maintenance or have to refill it at all. Basically you'll just run it until the pump dies and replace it at that point, which should be several years down the road or longer. It's a simple solution even if you're building on your own. You attach the water block just like any after market air cooler and mount the radiator like case fans essentially.

We can certainly do a custom build for you and we do custom water cooling loops as well. Custom loops are different, as they are assembled, filled and leak tested. They do have to be drained, cleaned and refilled from time to time. Custom water cooling loops do offer far greater performance, the pumps you'll find, either the D5 or DDC have considerably higher flow rates than what you'll find in AIO's.
  • TSMikeW said:
    The Powerspec system is liquid cooled, but it's an AIO system. AIO water cooling systems are closed loop systems. You'll never do any maintenance or have to refill it at all. Basically you'll just run it until the pump dies and replace it at that point, which should be several years down the road or longer. It's a simple solution even if you're building on your own. You attach the water block just like any after market air cooler and mount the radiator like case fans essentially.

We can certainly do a custom build for you and we do custom water cooling loops as well. Custom loops are different, as they are assembled, filled and leak tested. They do have to be drained, cleaned and refilled from time to time. Custom water cooling loops do offer far greater performance, the pumps you'll find, either the D5 or DDC have considerably higher flow rates than what you'll find in AIO's.
    Thank you for your response. What about the Alienware R10 you guys have? Is it also an AIO? https://www.microcenter.com/product/624234/dell-alienware-aurora-r10-gaming-computer
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Based on what I can find it's a 120MM Asetek AIO water cooler. The Powerspec is a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB.
  • dpt
    dpt
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2020
    thank you! so I purchased the Aurora R10 from you guys. I was expecting an Alienware keyboard and mouse but only received a generic dell keyboard and mouse. Is this normal? I watched unboxing videos of the R10 and the PC came with an Alienware keyboard and mouse in every video. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99