How much does the service plan cost??

I have heard that the service plan covers Overclocking. If I bought the Ryzen 5 3600, how much extra would the service plan cost??

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    It depends on how long you get the plan for. A 2-year plan on the 3600 should be $29.99, a 3-year plan should be $49.99 as far as I'm aware. 

I have heard that the service plan covers OC

Technically speaking, no. Our plans have the same terms of coverage as the regular manufacturer's warranty, and overclocking isn't covered. While the chips are unlocked and overclockable, the warranties do not cover damage as a result of overclocking since you're operating the CPU outside it's intended specification. 
  • I have texted a manger and they sent me this "Our Service Plans do cover over clocking. If you purchase a Service Plan, then you would be covered for over clocking".
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if the manager OK's it, then that's that! Let us know if you have any other questions. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    Well if the manager OK's it, then that's that! Let us know if you have any other questions. 
    Oh okay, but what service plan do I get. Is it the protection plan?? The manager just said service plan
  • TSTonyV said:
    Oop Manager asked the service manger and said she was mistaken and it was not covered by warranty.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    TSTonyV said:
    Oh okay, but what service plan do I get. Is it the protection plan?? The manager just said service plan
    It doesn't really matter what you call them, they're just protection plans and we only offer one type of plan on CPUs. When you come in you can just ask about a protection plan and we'll give you all the information you'd need. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    TSTonyV said:
    It doesn't really matter what you call them, they're just protection plans and we only offer one type of plan on CPUs. When you come in you can just ask about a protection plan and we'll give you all the information you'd need. 
    Alright thx for the info!
  • TSTonyV said:
    TSTonyV said:
    Alright thx for the info!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99