HTPC Revival - Micro Center Build

Options
System
System admin
5 Likes Photogenic
edited July 2020 in Your Completed Builds
imageHTPC Revival - Micro Center Build

Time to update my HTPC from the FX platform to a Ryzen build, with a new case and everything ... the previous HTPC was 10 years old and had been upgraded and rebuilt several times ...glass panels have been mirrored using window tint film purchased

Read the full story here

Comments

• m1k3g3tz
    Options
    funny how the only pic i took since installing the wraith prizm, you can't see it due to the mirrored glass lol ...
  • TSPhillipT
    Options
    Looks great!  I love 9 Fan O-11 Dynamic Builds!  

The only change I would do for my personal aesthetics is taking the GPU cables and wiring them from the bottom using the bottom cable grommet.  I have always been a fan of these cables coming from the bottom rather than the top or side.   
  • m1k3g3tz
    m1k3g3tz
    First Comment
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Looks great!  I love 9 Fan O-11 Dynamic Builds!  

The only change I would do for my personal aesthetics is taking the GPU cables and wiring them from the bottom using the bottom cable grommet.  I have always been a fan of these cables coming from the bottom rather than the top or side.   
    if i wasn't doing 3 fans on the bottom, i would - however the 2 PCIe cables help mitigate the worst of the GPU sag without resorting to a bracket. Also, this is on the floor next to a TV stand at present, and it doesn't look bad from the front. also, i have moved the cable combs back further since this was taken ... they are almost trained perfectly at this point.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99