Need Help if all parts are good and correct

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice on if of all my parts are compatible with one another, also if this would be a good PC build, I'm young so if anyone can give me pointers on how all parts fit in well together and if these parts hold a specific task in the right way. All I am looking for is excellent cooling, great storage, really well graphics and speeds. I'm OK with some noise though but it would help me if it were a little quite but also really good cooling on my CPU like i said before i just want some pointer on how i can better my PC build. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=b31ad315-1751-4d77-a743-7edc9e86b3c9

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options
    Hello @Abdull

Everything looks great in the build!  Caught me a bit off guard when I read you were young and had quite the monster build haha.  

I am personally a giant Corsair fanatic, and I see you have a good amount of Corsair Parts, may I persuade you to switch your RAM to Corsair as well so that everything is managed via the iCUE Software?  I do agree that the TridentZs are nicer looking but it's also convenient to have all RGB controls in one program than two. 

I do think the processor is a bit higher than the GPU and you would do fine with a slightly lower processor like a 3700X or 3800X.  Unless you are doing a lot of processes that benefit with the extra cores like streaming or editing.  

Another thing to keep in mind is that your Corsair AIO will have thermal paste on it preapplied, and it's pretty good thermal paste.  You do not want to mix it with another thermal paste.  I do advise getting the other thermal paste in the case you take off your cooler at all.  

Lastly regarding the Corsair RGB System, it can be a lot of wiring, and cable management is a bit more difficult for newer builders.  It's not tough, but if you have any questions or need help setting up the Corsair RGB System, hit me up here, I can definitely help out!  Also... although more pricey... Corsair Peripherals for the whole set :smile:

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99