Rtx 3080 availability

burkano
burkano
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Will the rtx 3080 be available at the Tustin microcenter in California on release day?

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hi there! I moved your thread to Sales since it's more appropriate for that category. We will have RTX 3080 cards available on release day, but they will probably sell out immediately. We've had a lot of talk about people showing up very early to stores to get in line and claim one. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    Hi there! I moved your thread to Sales since it's more appropriate for that category. We will have RTX 3080 cards available on release day, but they will probably sell out immediately. We've had a lot of talk about people showing up very early to stores to get in line and claim one. 
    Do you have any idea what AIB cards will be available and what brands?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure to be honest. I'm expecting to see some cards from ASUS, EVGA, MSI, etc... the typical major players, but we don't know what models we'll have. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    Will the RTX 3080 be available at the PARKDALLE, MD location on release day?
  • Will you honor in person sales before online sales? Curious about getting there early and being far up in line, but having people who bought online have priority over me. 
  • gudauskus said:
    Will you honor in person sales before online sales? Curious about getting there early and being far up in line, but having people who bought online have priority over me. 
    From what I hear there is only in person sales
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    gudauskus said:
    Will you honor in person sales before online sales? Curious about getting there early and being far up in line, but having people who bought online have priority over me. 
    gudauskus said:
    From what I hear there is only in person sales
    Correct, these will only be available if you come to the store, we will not have online/reservation orders available for them. They're first come first served. 

Shanks said:
    TSTonyV said:
    Will the RTX 3080 be available at the PARKDALLE, MD location on release day?
    Unfortunately we won't know individual stock until tomorrow when listings start to go up. Any cards we have available will display on the website. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99