Need Help Choosing Parts

I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. I'm not looking for anything over 1080p60 (that's my monitor cap). Maybe a 1660s Ventus instead of the 2060 to save some money?  https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=18b4422a-98e2-47be-bc56-728988832f3f

Comments

• Also, I will not overclock the system, but should I get an aftermarket cooler? I've read that stock one pushes the air downwards and I'm afraid it might heat the GPU or some other stuff.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    If 60 FPS is your max that you care about, then yes downgrading the GPU would be perfectly fine as a 1660 Super should handle most games at 1080/60FPS at decent settings (more graphically intense titles will likely require lowering graphics settings). 

The stock cooler is sufficient for a Ryzen 5 3600, though I've heard that it can get noisy when it ramps up. If you DO want to get an aftermarket cooler for the 3600, The Cooler Master Hyper 212 would be more than sufficient. Don't worry about the stock cooler pushing air down and overheating the GPU, the stock cooler isn't going to have any significant impact on temps of other components in your system that would cause performance issues. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99