Contacting the store ...

Why is it so hard to contact Micro Center (Houston). I am trying to find out if a PC build is complete. I have called the branch, I get the "hold capacity is full - goodbye (but they do tell me they value my business before saying goodbye)", I have texted (as per the voice message before I get auto disconnected) , I get a message back from the text message service "that is a good question someone will text you back". (nothing after 24 hours)  I have email via the website, nothing back so far .... Tried chat. You are number 6 in line ... after 40 minutes I am not 3rd in line. It sounds like Micro center is trying hard not to allow customers to contact them. 

Comments

• I have trying to contact the store to get to the accounting dept. all day to discuss my bill.  The lines are always busy and the recording says I can do this online.  How? There is not dept. for that that I can see. Please help.  
  • I have the same problem. I was on hold for 60 minutes and I gave up.
  • JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited September 2020
    @RetlawNomis Sorry to hear that you weren't able to reach us quickly. Have you heard back from us via email?

@Retired_RN73 Apologies, but our stores don't handle our billing. Are you trying to reach us regarding your Micro Center credit card or perhaps a separate concern?

@Zander Sorry to hear that you weren't able to reach us by phone. How can I assist you?
  • Ihave a computer that failed in lesss than 6 months. I was told it would take 1-2 days to fix. It's now been 13 days. It's obviously a lemon. How do I get my money back? I'm not even allowed to be put on hold when I try to talk to management about the problem.
  • Hello @jrjmpls

You should be receiving an email from me regarding this issue!  Please check your email.  
  • Fairfax - Dropped off a computer over a week ago.  I've tried calling (it always hangs up after so many rings & nobody answering), I've tried contacting the tech via the site (no reply) and I tried contacting the manager via the site (no reply).  Thank gosh I got that warranty with them.  But wait, Dell PC wasn't even 60 days old before it decided to die.  Sure would be nice to know what's going on with it.  It's only for work.
  • Hello @Kwazy

Please check your email, you should receive an email from me regarding your repair.  
  • All I want to ask is why can't we ask Microcenter questions about upgrading their laptops? I just want to know if MicroCenter can upgrade my Microcenter HP ProBook 450 G3 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz  2.40 GHz CPU with new CPU which will support Win11

• Hello @kgs70

Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community! I apologize for the difficulties when it comes to trying to contact us, however I can definitely try helping you over this forum.

Regarding upgrading your HP ProBook 450 G3, we would be unable to upgrade the CPU as these are soldered onto the motherboard. The usual upgradable points for a motherboard is the RAM and Storage, but the processor is almost always something that can't be upgraded on laptops.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99