How are black Friday sales here?

Geo
Geo ✭✭
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I'm new to ohio and I'm looking to make a new pc, I'm doing massive over time and plan to have around 4000-5000 dollars for black friday, I'm not sure I'll have enough for all the parts i want but the main goal will be the more expensive parts followed by the memory ram cooling and the rest. But the more money I save the faster I can have it put together, which I'll also probably have done here. Are the black friday sales here nice?

Comments

• Hey @Geo! Yes, our Black Friday sales are here!
    I've provided the link above to view all of our sales!
    We are offering our Black Friday Price Promise, in which Micro Center customers that purchase a qualifying item (products listed in our Black Friday promotions) between 11/02/20 – 11/30/20 and if the price of the qualifying item goes lower than your purchase price before November 30, 2020, we will refund you the difference between your purchase price and the lower price. Refunds must take place before 01/15/2021.  More details can be found on the page I linked above.
  • Ok, thank you. I have several pieces I've decided on for certain, as for the rest I'll probably ask for what I should get since I'm not certain for it all. Hopefully my wallet will be full enough with the 60-70 hours of work I'll be doing each week for this month XD
  • We're here for you if you have questions! Our BYO associates in the store are also an excellent resource if you have questions while you're shopping for parts in the store!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99