Assassin's Creed Code

Options
Zach_E
Zach_E
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I purchased my CPU in July during a promo for Assassins Creed Valhalla.  I still have not received a code and was wondering how to do so. 
Thanks,

Answers

• JS_MC
    Options
    Greetings,
    While we could have resent the code to you during the promotion, unfortunately at this time the promotion period has ended.
    This promo began on 7/7/20 and runs until 10/3/20 or while supplies last. This game code must be redeemed by 11/7/20.
    This would mean, that even if we were to resend the code, you would not be able to redeem it. Since this promotion was from AMD, I'd suggest reaching out to them directly to see they can make an exception, however, it does look like they have removed the promo from their websites.
  • Zach_E
    Options
    That is really frustrating. When I checked out and noticed the game code was not there they said I should receive it via email before the game released.  That never happened (obviously).  Why would I reach out before the game released when I was told the code should come around that time. The reason i upgraded to the CPU I got was for the promo.
  • JS_MC
    Options
    Do you mean that you reached out to AMD about not receiving the code? I'm not seeing any previous discussions or posts from your profile here.
    I apologize for any confusion here, but the code is distributed on the purchase or it's tied to your processor. Typically, for recent AMD promotions, you go to the AMD Rewards portal https://www.amdrewards.com/ to claim your key. It authenticates your CPU. Otherwise it would be attached on your receipt in paper form or via email.
  • Zach_E
    Options
    This isn't an AMD issue.  It's a Micro Center issue.  AMD asks for a coupon code which comes from the retailer who sold the processor.  When I was checking out they said I should receive the code in an email.  I did not. 

The printed receipt did not have a code on it.  I inquired from the cashier when checking out that there was no code.  I was told by said cashier that I should receive it in an email.  My email receipt also does not have a code.  

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Zach_E said:
    This isn't an AMD issue.  It's a Micro Center issue.  AMD asks for a coupon code which comes from the retailer who sold the processor.  When I was checking out they said I should receive the code in an email.  I did not. 

The printed receipt did not have a code on it.  I inquired from the cashier when checking out that there was no code.  I was told by said cashier that I should receive it in an email.  My email receipt also does not have a code.  

The codes would've been sent at the same time as your receipt, but in a separate email. In the event that you don't receive that email or are unable to locate it we can re-send them, but it's just too late at this point. We could send you a thousand different leftover codes for that promotion if we had them, but none of them will work because the redemption period is over. AMD ultimately controls these promos and beyond simply providing a code that AMD gave us, we have no say in how they actually work and can't force a code to work that isn't. If you want I can re-send the code and you could try reaching out to AMD about it but that's the only course of action left. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99