Price changes/Price matching

The Ender 3 pro 3D printer had a price change of $50 dollars after the July First (With no mention of a sale or anything ending) . My closet microcenter is about an hour away so I was going to wait to wait to get the printer through later in the month, untill I noticed the price change.

Does microcenter price match or adjust earlier prices? I kept calling my store but no matter the time, their "Queue" is full.
I'd understand if it was a small change like $5-15, but $50 is a huge difference, I could buy a few rolls with that extra cash. If I can't get the price from Microcenter, I'd be better off getting it from Ender's official site.

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hello @FirstnameLastName! Welcome to the Community. 

Unfortunately we do not match to previous listed prices, but we can price match to other major retailers depending on availability and some other factors. Unfortunately the Creality website is not one of our approved price match vendors so we cannot match to their listing. 
  • TSTonyV said:
    Hello @FirstnameLastName! Welcome to the Community. 

Unfortunately we do not match to previous listed prices, but we can price match to other major retailers depending on availability and some other factors. Unfortunately the Creality website is not one of our approved price match vendors so we cannot match to their listing. 

Thanks for the response, what are the other "major retailers" that you price match with?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a full list I can provide, but when I say "major retailers" I'm referring to retailers like Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, Newegg, and other retailers in that sort of category. In the case of Amazon and Newegg, and some other retailers that allow for third party sellers, the products need to be sold/shipped by the retailers. For manufacturers we match to most major manufacturer websites, typically with the larger brands like Dell, Samsung, ASUS, HP, etc...

If there's a specific listing you come across, you're always welcome to send it to us and we can check on an approval. 
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the Amazon listing, it's actually being sold by a third party seller so we wouldn't be able to match it. It would need to be sold/shipped by Amazon. 
  • Noticed the price had changed on a monitor within the last couple of days. Was wondering if Micro Center would honor the previous price. Thanks

• M19 said:
    Noticed the price had changed on a monitor within the last couple of days. Was wondering if Micro Center would honor the previous price. Thanks

We do offer price protection for items still within their return period!
  • LandShark said:

M19 said:
    Noticed the price had changed on a monitor within the last couple of days. Was wondering if Micro Center would honor the previous price. Thanks

We do offer price protection for items still within their return period!
    Is that a Yes or No? Does that price protection mean Micro Center will honor the previous price? If so, how do I go about purchasing the monitor for that other price? Thanks
  • Hello @M19

Price Protection means if an item you purchased goes to a lower price within the return period, we can adjust the price to that.  The item currently needs to be at a lower price than what you bought it for.  
  • Hello @M19

Price Protection means if an item you purchased goes to a lower price within the return period, we can adjust the price to that.  The item currently needs to be at a lower price than what you bought it for.  
    Hello,
    I feel like I'm getting the runaround. I understand that MC will adjust the price AFTER a purchase is made. Last week, a monitor was $90 and now this week it's $100. My question is this: Would MC be willing to honor the $90 price? Yes or No? Thank you.
  • Price protection is only available on an item that has been purchased. If the item has not yet been purchased, the price is as listed on our website. Apologies for any confusion here. To clarify and answer your question directly, no.
    If the item was purchased at $100 today and tomorrow the price dropped to $90, we would typically be able to adjust for the difference and refund the $10.
    If a sale on an item has ended, we are no longer able to offer the sale price.
    Again, my apologies for any confusion!
  • Hello, I see a Motherboard for about $20 difference sold and shipped by Amazon compared to your website. My question is can I get the price match from Amazon, the Motherboard/ cpu bundle combo discount and use my insider card to receive 5% off on one purchase?

Motherboard in question:
    Asus Prime X570-P Ryzen 3 AM4 with PCIe Gen4, Dual M.2 HDMI, SATA 6GB/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 ATX Motherboard https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SW925DR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_PJM5FbJTN00PJ
  • Oza said:
    Hello, I see a Motherboard for about $20 difference sold and shipped by Amazon compared to your website. My question is can I get the price match from Amazon, the Motherboard/ cpu bundle combo discount and use my insider card to receive 5% off on one purchase?

Motherboard in question:
    Asus Prime X570-P Ryzen 3 AM4 with PCIe Gen4, Dual M.2 HDMI, SATA 6GB/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 ATX Motherboard https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SW925DR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_PJM5FbJTN00PJ
    Greetings. I am not seeing this is in stock currently, we do not price match out of stock items, I do apologize:  

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99