Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
aislice
aislice
edited November 2020 in Help Choosing Parts
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. I wanna stream in at least 720p 60fps, mostly games like Minecraft, Overwatch, CS:GO, and possibly Cyberpunk 2077 when it comes out? Please let me know if this looks okay/is compatible? Thanks in advance.

edit: My budget is $900/1000 ish. It'd be great if it were 800.
https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-amd.aspx?load=ddc5354e-b950-4c5b-82c4-743cd755bcee

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options
    Hi, @aislice. I'd recommend a couple of changes.
    Your motherboard is a bit overkill for your budget, unless there is a specific I/O that you were looking for, the B450 replacement I've selected will work great with your build. This change allows you to change out your storage. An M.2 drive will offer incredible speeds. Much faster than the HDD that was selected. Since you're looking to stream, I would recommend an NVIDIA GPU. They have codecs that work a bit better with streaming. I noticed you included a capture card as well, so you'll be able to stream your console games as well.
    This build will perform well with all the games you mentioned, excluding Cyberpunk 2077. 2077 will be a very graphic intensive title that may require a bit of an upgrade from your GPU if you want to play at max settings.
    I think this is a solid build for your budget and I'd be happy to discuss further if you have more questions!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99