Cant decide between 3 monitors, please help.

Daniel_01
Daniel_01
edited June 2021 in Peripherals
I've narrowed my choice down to the Dell S2721dgf, The odyssey G7, and the Asus Tuf VG27aql1a. What would be the best to go with??? I keep going back forth. I have also heard mixed things about the G7, and hardly anything about the VG27aql1a. Any help would be great!

Comments

• Hey Daniel_01! Ideally, they are all great choices. I've heard really good things regarding the Asus Tuf monitor. I actually bought it for a family member for Christmas this year for their PS5! With the support of both G-Sync and FreeSync, any AMD or Nvidia GPU would perform outstanding. The Samsung G7 has had it's issues with the backlight flickering when having the VRR enabled since it's release and for the cost the HDR was less than expected so I wouldn't go for the G7 just yet. If it were me, I would choose between the Dell and Asus model as they are almost identical in terms of price (You could get two for the price of one g7)  and performance.
  • @Daniel_01 I'd agree with @TS_EmileC and his recommendations. I currently own the ASUS VG27AQ 27" WQHD 165Hz and Dell S2716DG 27" WQHD 144Hz which are very similar to the models you've listed. I'd recommend the ASUS over the dell if you're system can actually put out above 144 FPS. ELMB Sync really makes a difference! Otherwise, they are very similar in performance and it will come down to personal preference as they are two different panels and will reproduce colors slightly differently. Hope this helps!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99