New 30 Series Gaming Laptops

Options
Punisher
Punisher
Name Dropper First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I am starting to see some stores advertise that they will have some of the new RTX 30 series gaming laptops in stock by the 1st week of Feb.
Do you have any info on when you will be getting any of these and if so can you let us know the specs and pricing yet?
If you can't release that info yet can you tell us when you would be able to release it?
I need a new gaming laptop and was going to buy an RTX 20 series but then I heard about this upcoming release and held off. I prefer to buy from you guys but if you are a long way off from having them (or you only have the $2K and up models) I'll probably need to get it elsewhere.

Answers

• Ian
    Options
    Punisher said:
    I am starting to see some stores advertise that they will have some of the new RTX 30 series gaming laptops in stock by the 1st week of Feb.
    Do you have any info on when you will be getting any of these and if so can you let us know the specs and pricing yet?
    If you can't release that info yet can you tell us when you would be able to release it?
    I need a new gaming laptop and was going to buy an RTX 20 series but then I heard about this upcoming release and held off. I prefer to buy from you guys but if you are a long way off from having them (or you only have the $2K and up models) I'll probably need to get it elsewhere.

Greetings. I am sorry, we do not have upcoming stock information available currently. I would keep an eye on our website for any new listings in our gaming laptop section: https://www.microcenter.com/category/4294967288,4294818187/gaming-laptops

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99