Overcharged and double charged

I was going through some receipts and I noticed a few things. First, on 9/29/20 I purchased an Intel i9 10850k. It was $399.99, but I got charged 449.99. Second, on 3/25/18 I was charged twice for the Mastercase Pro 5. 

Comments

• Hello, @StandardJoe! I was able to find the purchase you are referring to, and I confirmed that $449.99 was the price of the Intel i9 10850k at that time (9/29/20).
    I was also able to find the transaction where you were charged twice for the MasterCase Pro 5, and I do see that we processed a refund at that time. (03/25/2018 05:26 PM)
    I hope this information helps! Please let me know if there is any further info I can provide.

• Ok thank you for the help
  • Hi my name is Vincent. I have an issue. I just returned from your Paterson NJ store and realized on my receipt that I was overcharged by 10 dollars. I purchased 2 identical Raspberry Pi 3 B pluses.   I was charged 24.99 for one of them and charged 34.99 for the other.  
    Reference # 075 P0 6626291      

I would appreciate a reply and a correction.  Never had issues in any of your stores. Personnel are always courteous and friendly.  Im sure this is an isolated issue. 
  • vaf513 said:
    Hi my name is Vincent. I have an issue. I just returned from your Paterson NJ store and realized on my receipt that I was overcharged by 10 dollars. I purchased 2 identical Raspberry Pi 3 B pluses.   I was charged 24.99 for one of them and charged 34.99 for the other.  
    Reference # 075 P0 6626291      

I would appreciate a reply and a correction.  Never had issues in any of your stores. Personnel are always courteous and friendly.  Im sure this is an isolated issue. 
    Thank you for the reference number, the price for the pi 3 operates on a tiered pricing system, https://www.microcenter.com/product/505170/allied-electronics-raspberry-pi-3-model-b. 1 is 24.99, however for the 2nd one and any amount of to 10, would be 34.99 each. The final tier is for the 11th pi on the purchase starting at 39.99. I am sorry for the confusion this may have caused.
  • Hi I came in today for a pick up. I bought the FRACTAL MESHIFY C WHITE TG MT ATX case. I only bought one but after I received the online receipt it showed that I was charged for two when I only got one.
  • Jobama_x said:
    Hi I came in today for a pick up. I bought the FRACTAL MESHIFY C WHITE TG MT ATX case. I only bought one but after I received the online receipt it showed that I was charged for two when I only got one.
    I have created a ticket for this, you will be getting an email requesting some additional information so we can look into this for you.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99