Howdy Folks!

Options

What's up folks. My name is Joe, I'm 22 and I've been a Micro Center customer since 2014, the same year I completed my second PC build.

From Michigan, it's a decent drive to the Madison Heights store for me, but definitely worth it every time I go. I am a Law Enforcement Officer for a local agency here in Michigan, and I honestly love and appreciate the First Responder discount offered. Ever since I shared it with a few co-workers, I got three co-workers to complete their first PC builds through Micro Center because of it! lol

Look forward to being able to share info and troubleshoot with you guys on here. Been involved in IT work ever since I was 14. Worked as a Network Administrator for a bit and now I do IT consulting on the side. I get almost everything I need from this place, it's honestly a nerd's haven.

I just completed my third PC build last month and got most of the parts from Micro Center.

Finished build:

Intel i9-10900k

ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition

Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Full Tower

NZXT Kraken Z73

Samsung 2TB 970EVO+ M.2

4x 16GB Corsair Vengance RGB Pro 3200

7x CORSAIR QL120 RGB Fans

1x CORSAIR LS100 LIGHT STRIP

1x Corsair Commander Pro

Peripherals:

Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Display

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum XT Keyboard

Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O Mouse

Alienware AW988 Headset

The whole setup has been amazing. I have been having a few issues, which I'll post in a later thread. The cable management is... lmao could be better, but overall one of the nicest build's I've done in a while.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99