Nanoleaf Shapes Breakdown & Showcase

Comments

• I'd make the ultimate office in my new house. Cool design behind me that changes colors depending on how well the meeting is going.
  • I will put the hexagon nano leaf on my college dorm room wall. I don't have a gaming den yet (coz I'm broke). But this will be the perfect start to my dream gaming set up.
  • I do not have one now, but I have been thinking about getting on, it would be nice to win instead. I would be putting it in the family room since there is where i spend most of my time.

• alee
    alee ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment

I'd use these to have a background that matches what I'm watching.

• Set up my living room nicely 
  • David_H
    David_H
    First Comment
    edited April 2021
    Man if I could buy these I would. I have heard great things about them and it would be a nice addition to my home setup. I dont even have true rgb in my setup asides from two 5 dollar rgb strips I bought at walmart.  And they would also light up the corner where I have my setup in, especially looking good at night time. Thank you for considering me.
  • I just built my first pc! Looking down at it I thought to myself, "now I am a real man." Pray, caneth one consider thyself a man without more RGB?! I think not good sir, I think not." So please consider me for this :) ty!
  • You know, I've spent half my childhood in wonder as I watched Twitch/Mixer streamers stream the things that they love to do. The whole time I always wondered how they got their setups to look so aesthetically pleasing.

Now, being in the prime age and position to try and start my streaming career, I realize that one of the biggest and easiest ways these streamers manage to create such amazingly creative, cool, and custom backgrounds is through the unique geometric Nanoleaf RGB panels.

I could not even begin to imagine the amount of depth, creativity, and overall character these boujee lights could help me to add to my current setup. For my home, I want to be able to take new friends and distant family through my gaming den and have them ask me (without me even bringing up the lights at all) where they could buy "those really cool lights;" and I think that this Nanoleaf set would be the perfect baby-step to turning my dream into my reality.

Thanks for your consideration!☺️

• I just now made two DIY Ambilights (would 100% recommend to anyone else, it increases immersion and makes any movie better) and I’ve always dreamt of having a set of nanoleafs and this would fit perfectly above the Ambilight. Good luck to everyone and have a wonderful day :)
  • Ok. so. my bf is set up in the game room and my set up is in the living room, BUT we just moved here and haven’t gotten proper lighting- the only light is from my LianLi o11 Dynamic Mini white set up (and perifs obviously) but i need more light more RGB more FPS pls. i mUST out-RGB my bf. all the nanoleafs. pik me. tanks.  
  • I would decorate the wall above my computer desk. Decoration while working from home by day - perfect gaming mood light by night!
  • I would like up my life of gaming with an amazing design above my computer and try to tie everything together with my living room and gaming room with used to be my dinning room.
  • I want to add them to my Arcade!

• This would look great in my home office!
  • I would actually give it to my son and daughter so they could dress their room up. I know they would be excited.

• I would love to setup the nanoleafs in my room right behind my setup. I would make it a joker theme. The only decoration I have is a joker poster and the nanoleafs would be the best option to take the space on my room wall as it is really empty. Thx for the opportunity 
  • My set up idea is to have some leds under my table or behind my 42" tv, other thing that i want is to make a shape that represents me behind of my chair. Nanoleaps can help me acomplish this.
    GL to everyone
  • I would love do make a cool design with these on my wall. I currently have a starters gaming set up with a curved Dell monitor and a basic table. This would be a huge upgrade for me. I would put them on the wall some height above the monitor. My dream set up is having these lights, a custom pc, a standing desk and my Dell curved monitor. 
  • Id set them up behind me as an accent for work teams meetings and general accent lighting for my living room.

• Most people see this as a great way to light up their gaming rigs, I have a gaming rig too, but I also have a 11 year sister with a passion in electronics. I could try to win these for myself, but I would definitely give it to my sister. This is not only to satisfy her with just rgb lights. This gives her a chance to understand how this actually works and makes her pursue her passion in electronics even more. She always wanted to invent something new and I am sure something like these creative looking rgb lights will make her think with a different mindset.
  • I not only need this, I want it. It would help me complete the look of the home office/game room since our home was broken into and the thief made a huge mess as he looted our home.
  • Wow! I would love to get my hands on one of these!! I would like to create a beautiful mural like piece above my bed! I’m an art student that loves tech and being able to create a light up piece that also doubles as room lights is awesome! My room doesn’t have any curling lights so I’ve been using a lamp that lights up only like 75% of the room. 
  • I would give my 13 year old the coolest room makeover ever!!!  She has outgrown her “little girl” room and these would give her a teenager room she will never forget!  Not to mention the coolest hangout for her and her friends   :)
  • I have never seen these lights before.  This is my first time reading about them and I think it sounds fantastic.  We are redoing our home office and living room with accent led lighting but we only have strip lights because I didn't know about these!  These would absolutely be a complete game changer. 
  • I would put the nanoleafs above my desk and make a cool design out of them. My dream gaming den would have a big desk with at least 3 monitors, a PlayStation, Xbox, and custom PC with a lot of RGB. I would have a couch on one wall and a big tv on the opposite wall so I can play split screen with friends and play Wii Sports. The wall opposite of my desk will have shelves full of physical copies of games, each column will have a different company (PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox, etc) and have the funko pops and figures from their games. I’ll have LED lights under my desk and behind my shelves to make it look like it bleeding light. The room will be all white and black to match my desk theme. 
  • I would put the nanoleafs above my desk and make a cool design out of them. My dream gaming den would have a big desk with at least 3 monitors, a PlayStation, Xbox, and custom PC with a lot of RGB. I would have a couch on one wall and a big tv on the opposite wall so I can play split screen with friends and play Wii Sports. The wall opposite of my desk will have shelves full of physical copies of games, each column will have a different company (PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox, etc) and have the funko pops and figures from their games. I’ll have LED lights under my desk and behind my shelves to make it look like it bleeding light. The room will be all white and black to match my desk theme. 
  • I'd put them up in my bedroom just for some mood lighting.

• I would love to have them to brighten up my basement gaming set up. My RGB gaming pc seems out of place with no RGB anywhere else in the room.
  • I have two recessed lights in my man cave, unfortunately they get a bit warm. My eyes are also very sensitive to brighter lights. I'd like to win these because it would be great for relaxing
  • Been looking at picking up a nano leaf kit for ages. Would love to have one to really lighten up the mood of my new gaming room!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99