Tennessee

Why do you hate Tennessee? We are waiting and waiting for a store, and we get no love. What’s wrong with the surrounding Nashville area? 

Comments

• Hello @ipodfreek and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Tennessee and Nashville is a phenomenal city and state. Me personally have hung out on Broadway and have enjoyed Jack's Bare-B-Que. I'm sure leadership and ownership have discussed expansion. If and/or when Microcenter opens more stores, hopefully Nashville will get a store.

Microcenter loves that the Nashville area has an interest in Microcenter. I hope personally if MIcrocenter open's more stores, there will be one in Nashville. The Brentwood area maybe a good area for a store, what do you think?

• Hendersonville is busting at the seams. Perfect location. If not there, possibly Green Hills. 
  • Hello, Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community! Thank you for providing us a location you think a Micro Center would be great at! I don't really have the pay-grade to make the decision of opening up a location but I can send this to the people that are and see their thoughts and opinions!  

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99