How to place online orders

Options

Hello,

I have been trying to place an online order for several weeks now and everything to try to checkout I get the same message. I have tried a couple different forms of payment as well as different browsers, but I get the same message.

" Your shopping cart has been cleared because we were unable to process the order. Please resubmit your order with another form of payment. Click here to return to www.microcenter.com. "

I found this post https://community.microcenter.com/discussion/comment/21450#Comment_21450 and tried the suggestions but nothing worked. I haven't tried calling the number yet, but phone orders are inconvenient and I am not very comfortable with giving my credit card information over the phone.

I have placed numerous orders with MicroCenter in the past and live several hours away from the nearest storefront, otherwise I would just go to the store.

Are there any other suggestions for getting the online order to work, and if not, when will this issue be resolved?

Thank you,

Best Answer

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Answer ✓
    Options

I do apologize for the issues, sometimes issues do occur with billing through the website. If you contact our online sales team at 614-850-3675 option 3 they would be able to further assist you over the phone with getting this corrected and your order placed.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99