Request advice

pclover303
edited November 2021 in Your Completed Builds

Hi

i want to built gaming PC and i already have 2 PC parts from my friend .

1) Intel Processor Core i7 3.00Ghz 9700 LGA1151 (i think) and

2) 16GB 2Rx8 OC4-2666V-UB1-11 Memory .

I would like to request to get advice for which ASAS mother board and graphic card are compatible with these 2 parts for smooth gaming mode .

And i also want to buy HP color laser printer use with color toner . So please help me to get advice which model i should have to buy , My budget has limit under $500 .

Thank you all your times and advices .

Comments

• Yingdong
    Yingdong ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    edited November 2021

Not familiar with printers. For 9th gen i7 9700 you are looking for b360/z390 motherboards. The ram kit should works fine on basically any boards that supports ddr4 memory. For graphic card it depends on what types of games you play. If you want to play triple a titles at high setting and framerates, go for a 3060ti. If you are only an entry level gamer and heavily limited on budget, get the 1650 tuf instead.

• Hi Yindong

Thank you so much for your reply and advices. now i trying to find mother board like you said and i found some like this .

ASUS TUF Z390-Plus Gaming (Wi-Fi) LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard

I think this is what you want to recommend for gaming performance . Yes i still trying to find all other parts like system box with liquid cooling fun support and power supply ,

Anyway thank you again bro .

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99