USB Female to Ethernet Adapter


I am looking for a specific product but it seems that MicroCenter doesn't have it, and I am not sure it even exists. Can't find much on Google either.

I'm looking for a "hub" with a USB female insert, where you can take a Wifi adapter and plug it in, and this will take your Wifi signal and then send to to several ethernet ports, which you can plug in ethernet cables to send to multiple devices. I have a computer rack at home and not all the devices have Wifi capabilities, and my home is not internally wired with ethernet to any wall outlet, so this "hub" would suit me, rather than have me buy several Wifi adapters for each of the devices.

Does something like this exists and what would it be called?


We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase


If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99