A new location maybe? at TX San Antonio North Central

Hello My name is Matthew, and I have a suggestion for a new micro center location! If you guys can add more location,.

There is this place that look like it's good place for Micro Center. It's Located North Cetral at 11743 West Ave San Antonio Texas, the place

used to be an Incredible pizza, but they moved to burney I belive. So right no one owns that building anymore, It looks like a good size for it, and if not

you guys can expand the place with the amount of parking lot spaces you have. It's also right by a few restaurants and a glass station plus a grocery store. I would love to have a Micro Center there, The closes one to us I belive is at Austin TX. And I don't want to drive for hours just to pick up a few electronic stuff there. The only places where we can electronics Laptops and PC, is Best buy but sometimes they don't have a lot of in stock, and can be a bit pricey sometimes. I heard you guys have good deals on laptops, because I've been really wanting a gaming laptop, so I don't have to be at one spot the whole time. Here is a couple of pictures examples of what the place looks likes. It would be nice to have a Micro Center over here, I think the place is available, not sure, the place has been empty for a while now.

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs

Greetings,

Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community! Thank you for providing us a location you think a Micro Center would be great at! I don't really have the pay-grade to make the decision of opening up a location but I can send this to the people that are and see their thoughts and opinions!  

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99