When will Microcenter get the Lian Li UNI Fan SL-Infinity 120 fans?

Des7p
Des7p ✭✭
Photogenic First Comment
edited July 2022 in Air and Liquid Cooling

I have been waiting for Microcenter to get the new Lian Li UNI Fan SL-Infinity 120 fans for like a month now. Im just generally curious how long it takes for any micro center to add a new product that has recently dropped? and how long you guys think it will take them to add the new fans.

Answers

• Maayakins
    Maayakins
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2022

As per one website that offered pre-orders of the Uni Fan Infinity:

"ITEM ARRIVES July 2022

Original arrival date was June 16, but Lian Li pushed the date back last minute. We apologize for the delay.

Quantities in the United States will likely be highly limited."

And to date, they still haven't shipped out my pre-ordered 10 Infinity's, so your mileage may vary.

You'd have had hard time getting the high-demand Lian Li's anyway, even if they were available at the original date back in June. Sadly you're going to wait some more to have access from regular brick-and-mortar stores.

Not that I'm suggesting going to shady web stores(and sellers). There will be risks attached to them, even more so for high-demand ones.

As for dates... Be mindful that most products ship from China. Shipping and delivery time will vary but you really have to give yourself 30 full days from any purchase date.

Edit: at a quick glance and update, the most reputable offers seem to be from Newegg(and ships from US), and in stock too

• Des7p
    Des7p ✭✭
    Photogenic First Comment
    So what date would you say it will arrive? Give me a rough estimation 
  • Maayakins
    Maayakins
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2022

I'm not going to answer in behalf of whichever Micro Center you're closest to that might get it in stock. Because I'm not a mind reader of their stock manager. You have the two dates. You have the shipping estimation. You see the high demand. The reasonable conclusion is a generic "not any time soon".

Because while Newegg does have them in stock(which is likely due to having warehouses instead of regional brick-and-mortar stores), even they aren't limitless nor have purchase quantities unrestricted.

• Des7p
    Des7p ✭✭
    Photogenic First Comment
    The store I’m close to says it’s prob coming within a few weeks they see something in their logs or whatever
  • Des7p
    Des7p ✭✭
    Photogenic First Comment

So they add new products every Wednesday right?

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99