Anyone know the best places to sell a PC?

Options

I have a pretty nice build with a 5900X and 3080ti that I'm trying to sell, anyone k now where an how I can get the most out of selling it? Thanks

Answers

• magarity
    magarity ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment First Answer
    Options

Check out r/hardwareswap on reddit. eBay and craigslist are way too sketchy these days IMO.

• Ian
    Options

Hello, we do not buy or trade for any items here at Micro Center. I do see a lot of people selling on Facebook Marketplace but like mentioned above you should be on the lookout for scam offers as I do see those a lot. If you sell to someone for local pickup probably your best bet.

• Shoan041
    Shoan041 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Awesomes 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls First Anniversary
    Options

Hi,

I've had customers and friends have good luck on the Facebook Marketplace, eBay and craigslist. I have also heard that some of them have been scammed too, so make sure you research some of the common scams for these platforms. Generally selling parts will give you the most money, but take longer. Selling it as a full build makes it easier for people who don't know how to build get interested, as well as making it easy to offload all your parts quickly. Generally, it won't sell for as much as parting them out though.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99