Excitement for the LanCool III Cases?

Having built dozens of systems in the LanCool II, I've always found it extremely easy to make look good. my only complaint has been it's curb weight. the 2 tempered glass side panels makes it heavy even empty. But none the less, they are great to work in. Having done several 011 - EVO builds I like to see the additional refinement, and those refinements I am looking forward to seeing in the Lancool III case.

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs

If I was building soon, I'd probably use a LanCool IIi case after they are available, seems like it will be very easy to work with.

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls 5 LOLs

Now that I have done a few I have some opinions. There are some improvements I like and then some things that I am scratching my head on. They make it longer so you can now fit a 360 mm radiator at the top, this added size is very noticeable and the weight added is surely clear. The 2 drive bays in the bottom are movable, but not REmovable, this makes it necessary to install the PSU through the back because otherwise you will not get your cables in there. You had also better make sure your cabling is not clumped anywhere, the covers in the rear where you could hide cables before are held closed with a magnet and not with a screw, so keep it tidy or it will not stay closed.

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls 5 LOLs

I'm really excited about the NZXT H7 Flow right now after having done a couple.

• I really think the sleeper in Lian Li's lineup is the Lancool 215 whneever it goes on sale. I've seen it drop to $70 before while the Lancool II was still $130. The 215 still has a lot of the same capabilities and compatibilities as the II but removes that extra heavy glass panel and still keeps really good airflow. But I think the III has just enough improvements to outweigh its price jump.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99