New mousepad! (Keycadets Gravity)

Options

I've been eyeing this Keycadets Gravity Deskmat for a while now, and we just recently restocked on them here in Chicago. I saw them on the shelf and immediately grabbed one. Seeing the pictures online I knew I'd love the look, but in person it's just so much more adorable. It's simple, cute, and has no branding on it. Perfect!

Overall, it's a very good quality pad that I'd happily recommend for anyone looking for a nice centerpiece for a more minimalistic setup. I had the stupidest smile on my face when I got it on my desk.

It's a small but noteworthy detail, it rolled out flat immediately! I've had other pads that I've waited weeks for them to finally settle, this one was flush with my desk right away. As a heads up, it does have a little more resistance on the Y-Axis than the X-Axis, which is fairly normal for gaming mousepads. This means that it'll glide a tad bit more easily moving left and right. Oh, and the dimensions are 900mm x 400mm x 4mm!

https://www.microcenter.com/product/643813/gravity-xl-deskmat-black

They sell out pretty quickly, so definitely check your local Micro Center and make sure they're in stock before swinging by!

Thanks for reading my lil' ramble! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer c:

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99