Build of the Week 11/18 - 11/24

This discussion has a more recent version.
MicroCenterOfficial
edited December 2022 in Build Showcase

Every week, we choose some of our favorite builds submitted to our Build Showcase, with one very talented builder getting highlighted as our Community Build of the Week and also getting an exclusive Micro Center T-Shirt! This week's Community build is:

Girlfriend's Gaming PC

Created by Brandan F

Chosen by @Rye_Bread

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Hopefully, everyone enjoyed their eating pie, turkey, and mashed potatoes! 

This was another great week for build submissions. I saw a lot of cool builds and even a few that gave me some nostalgia. Shout-out to the person who is still using the Phantom 410, my first-ever build was in that case. I also noticed a lot of purple this time around. I've never really been much into the color purple, but after seeing a lot of these builds I'll admit: it's growing on me.

This week's build of the week is by Brandan F and his girlfriend! They put together a very nice-looking build in a case that I don't see used too often. Featuring an AMD Radeon RX 6650XT and a Ryzen 5 3600, it's a great bang-for-the-buck setup. I think the white and purple work very well together, and bonus points for the lil' Frieza Funko Pop chilling in there. Congratulations you two, and a job well done on your first build!

Want your chance to be showcased? Just submit your build to our Build Showcase and you might be the new Community Build of the Week!

And be sure to follow our socials @MicroCenter with the hashtag #MCFeatureFriday to get every Build of the Week in your feed!

Looking for past Build Of The Weeks? We've got them all in the Build Showcase section of the forum!

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99