Micro Center factory refurbished ???

Lenov Slim 7 ProX 14ARH7 14.5" Laptop Computer (Factory Refurbished) being sold at your store.

Question is, is it Lenovo factory refurbished? Or a another manufacture?

Also if by Lenovo can I purchase an extended warranty from Lenovo?

Does Micro Center offer extended warranties on these Refurbished Laptops.

I know it comes with a 90 day but looking for more.

Thanks Barry

Best Answer

• Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hey, Barry!

That Lenovo laptop will be refurbished by a third party that has been authorized by Lenovo. They can vary slightly from laptop to laptop.

That being said, I've personally used (and worked with) over a dozen of the refurbished Lenovo laptops we sell and have had nothing but good luck with them. Most of them look practically brand new, though a couple did have some very minor wear on the shell (but not the screen).

The 90-day warranty that comes with the laptop is directly through the refurbisher, not Lenovo. We can absolutely add one of Micro Center's warranties to it, and that's my recommendation for just about every customer that comes in to get one. We can cover both internal defects as well as accidental damage. I'd recommend swinging by your local Micro Center and talking to a sales associate to learn more!

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Answers

• Very Helpful Thank you for a quick response.

Barry

• Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

You're very welcome!

One thing I forgot to mention: With refurbished laptops, you still get our standard 15 day return policy. That way if you do notice a defect with the laptop, or perhaps even realize that it's simply not to your liking, you can bring it back to the store for an exchange or refund.

I wish you the best of luck on your search for a laptop!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99