Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX V2 Rev.1.x won't post with any ram other than in the B2 slot.

I built the pc a week ago, and after the build process, I attempted to turn the PC on with all my parts installed in the stock state, with no overclocking or settings changed. During this attempt to turn it on, I had my ddr5 G.skillz ram (F5-6000J3238F16GX2-FX5) installed in the 2 slots, A2 and B2, recommended on the motherboard manual(motherboard being a Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX V2 Rev.1.0). At this time, the RGB light on the CPU cooler would not turn on, the CPU light turns on and then I get a DRAM red light on the motherboard, and the case fans turn on. It would stay on for roughly 45-60 seconds, and then shut off afterwards and restart. After that happened, I turned off the computer and removed both ram cards, and only put one in the A2 slot. Same result, and neither RAM card worked here. I then took it out and put 1 card in the B2 slot, and upon turning the computer on again, the computer booted normally to the Bios menu. I was able to see that there was 1 ram card installed in the B2 slot in the Bios and all other typical information. I swapped the ram cards to test that both ram cards work in the B2 slot, and they did(booted to Bios and worked). I tried all configurations on the motherboard, A1 and B1, A2 and B2, A1 and B2 etc. Nothing worked other than B2 slot alone. I also tried this with my GPU in the system and GPU out of the system. I have no cable sleeves as well. Took out the CMOS battery and put it back in after 10 minutes too. The Bios on the motherboard has been flashed to be the latest version as well. Tested with it flashed and not flashed. 

Parts used:

Amd Ryzen 7 7700x.

Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX V2 Rev.1.0G.skillz ram (F5-6000J3238F16GX2-FX5)Asus Tuf Gaming RTX 4070 Super

CPU cooler - XSPC RayStorm Edge CPU Water Block, AMD/AM4, Addessable RGB

Black PSU - Seasonic Focus SGX-750

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99