Advice on a potential first build

drewk0794
drewk0794
Name Dropper First Comment
edited October 21 in Help Choosing Parts

Hello, I am a huge pc gamer and know a good amount about computers, parts, and love the community. I have lived in a small house where I have never had the space to build or own a Gaming PC Tower, I have been using gaming laptops for my pc gaming for now. I'm currently using a ASUS ROG G14 with a 4060 and a Ryzen 9 7940HS. I will hopefully have a room where I can put a desk and a proper PC in the near future.

I just want some advice on my parts list for my potential first build. I'm fine keeping it at $1000-2000. I want the parts to be as simple as possible to put together with good performance. Im willing to upgrade and get better parts later on but for now I wanna keep it simple and as easy as possible to build(since it will be the first time i am building myself). Id rather not try to do AIOs or Watercooling my first time. Id be willing to figure it out later(unless you guys think it wont be too bad). I watch Austin Evans, LTT, Bitwit, and alot of other tech creators and their pc build guides. I can probably tell you every part, where it goes, what it does, but I just have never physically put all of them together to make a working PC.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

since im new to the site it wont let me post a proper link so sorry in advance

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=49b7ae72-db0e-49bf-b77f-902509459746

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99