Stealth 5 - Yellow Label ( Coolermaster's CaseModWorldSeries Apprentice league WINNER !! )

TermudaSquare
TermudaSquare ✭✭
Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
edited November 2019 in Your Completed Builds

Hey Guy's & Gal's ! Its Nick here with Termuda Square Tech , a Minnesota local who is here to bring you a awesome build log.

soon to come some more awesome content thanks to the team over at MicroCenter ( St Louis Park ) and the company as a whole for how awesome they are, with not only customer relations but for being a main source of parts throughout this event, a store who was not only convenient, but also a really helpful staff.

-I wanted to share my mod with more people and hopefully give some first time builder & modder's some inspiration. Because this was my first ever FULL MOD and i fell in love with how detailed you can get. YES , I have been building Pc's for a while, I remember going to micro center when i was 10 and im 29 now, which is why i am happy to share my build with all of you ! ...... o and just a little spoiler, just the front radiator in this mid tower is 420mm !!
- Build Log -
http://community.coolermaster.com/topic/26027-stealth-5-yellow-label-finished/
- Keep updated on instagram of all my current mods -
https://www.instagram.com/termudasquare/
Now to the MOD !!!

Comments

• The acrylic and paintwork is seriously on point! Was there a great deal of trial and error in figuring out the best way to heat and bend the acrylic or was that a skill set you already had down?

• @JoeyRay said:
    The acrylic and paintwork is seriously on point! Was there a great deal of trial and error in figuring out the best way to heat and bend the acrylic or was that a skill set you already had down?

Thanks buddy, 😊

• Was actually my first time doing hard tube bends or loop even. I had trouble only on the last small bend for the CPU inlet, but other then that the digital heat gun made it fail safe, set it at 420 degrees and went to work. Did it all by eye also, with only one rebend. No tools accept heat gun, tube cutter and rubber bending core.
    • I paint cars for a living so that was the fun easy part painting this build.
  • Thanks for the response! Looking forward to your next build.

• @JoeyRay said:
    Thanks for the response! Looking forward to your next build.

I always make it a priority to respond to every single person across all social media’s. 😊 TermudaSquare on all social media’s , if you would like to stay updated on the details of each build make sure to follow. 🙏

• JohnMagee
    JohnMagee Store Associate
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper Micro Center Store Associate

OMG! That looks so freaking cool! Great work!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99