Anyone know difference between these 3 graphics cards ?

Might upgrade my GPU some time today or in the coming days, saw these 3 GPU and to wanted to see what the difference is from people who know know a lot more about them then me, possibly which one to choose from the 3

Comments

• Welcome to the forum BloodLand56. The first card is a 5700 (non-XT) which is about 10-15% slower than the 5700 XT versions. The second two cards are going to be nearly identical in performance, with the biggest difference being their aesthetics, brand warranties and RGB control software. These cards all automatically overclock each other based on temperatures, so you won't see much of a difference between the two assuming they run at a similar temperature. If I had to make a recommendation, I would lean towards the RX 5700 (non-XT) as they offer amazing performance for a much lower price. With the XT versions, you pay 20-30% more money for only 15% more performance on average, so it's difficult to make that recommendation if you are looking for the best price:performance.

Now if you wanted the RX 5700 XT, I would recommend the ASUS card over the Sapphire because it's the cheaper of the two while offering nearly identical performance and features. Hope this helps!

• I went with the rx 5700 xt nitro + 🤣

• I went with a open box option for 373.96

• Wow, that is actually a very good price for the RX 5700 XT Nitro+. You almost got that for the price of the normal RX 5700's except you get that added 10-15% performance boost. If you have any additional questions, just let us know!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99