Advice for a gaming setup

Options
My budget is around 1000-1200 , mainly gaming build + multitasking, so i'm almost set on the AMD CPU, i prefer the  OC route (ex: im Ok with an 5700 bios flashing, RAM OC, etc.) , instead of out-of-the-box performance, i would like 1440p (high refresh rate if possible). 

Comments

• PowerSpec_MichaelB
    Options
    My budget is around 1000-1200 , mainly gaming build + multitasking, so i'm almost set on the AMD CPU, i prefer the  OC route (ex: im Ok with an 5700 bios flashing, RAM OC, etc.) , instead of out-of-the-box performance, i would like 1440p (high refresh rate if possible). 
    Welcome to the forum, itzlimitlezz. With this $1000-$1200 budget, does that include the monitor? Or do you already have a 1440p high-refresh rate panel? 

If you already have a monitor, this is what I would recommend: https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=010c3dfe-5025-42fe-9bdf-39f44180317f. If not, we can compromise on the board and CPU, using a B450 board and Ryzen 3600X to save extra money and fit a $250 1440p 144hz FreeSync monitor in your budget. 

Keep in mind that if you do plan to flash the VBIOS on the RX 5700, you run the risk of bricking the card and the act would void the warranty. I would advise against this as we would not be able to accept returns for damage as a result of flashing a custom VBIOS on a graphics card. If you have any questions, please let us know.
  • cornman
    cornman
    First Comment
    edited February 2020
    Options
    this might help. Its a little bit over the budget but i think it would do pretty good, tbh i'm not sure but i put it together, anyways so here it is 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99