First Time Build, Leaving Consoles

Looking to build my first gaming rig. Hoping to achieve 4K 60fps average. Budget of about 2000 if I use my 4K 60HZ TV as a display for the time being. Could someone more knowledgeable tell me if this will get the job done? TIA
Lian Li Lancool2
Corsair 750X PSU
Ryzen 7 3700x with Wraith Cooler
EVGA 2080 Super FTW
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
Corsair Vengeance 32G (16x2) 3200 CL16
Samsung Evo 1TB

Comments

• Hey Moe!  Welcome to the forum.  4k 60 is increasingly more obtainable with most titles.  I think it should get the job done.  The only red flag I might see is the TV.  Do you know what specification your TV is?  More specifically the HDMI port.
  • PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    To add on to what Nick is saying, TV's can have notoriously bad input lag depending on their design. If you do intend to use your TV as a gaming monitor, check to make sure it has a gaming mode, and make sure it has at least HDMI 2.0b for 4k 60hz refresh without the need for chroma subsampling. 

I would strongly advise visiting RTing's website to see if they have a review of your television: www.rtings.com. They will provide the best settings to get the most out of your TV when used for gaming, and can even provide tips and tricks on color calibration.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99