Extreme budget

Ok so I am aware it takes high amounts of money to get a good pc. I don't have the money for mid to high quality. Is there anyway I can get a 60+ fps build for 450? Any recommendations would me great! And yes I understand 450 can't get you much, but it's all I have.

Answers

• What games are you looking to play and get 60 fps?
  • I would like to get over 100, but gta, rocket league, moded minecraft, and warframe TheITDad said:
    What games are you looking to play and get 60 fps?

• Ok so getting GTA and even maybe warframe to above 60 with that budget is tough because it's really hard to get a discrete GPU.  Saying that this first build is over your budget by 30 bucks but gets you a discrete GPU that could get you over 60 on those games except maybe GTA depending on what graphic settings you are using.  If you really need to stick to that 450 dollar budget you are probably gonna need to hit up the used market for your GPU because once you go really any below the graphics card I picked the built in graphics from the cpu will just be better.  If you really need to stick to the 450 budget just drop the gpu from this build and put in a Ryzen 5 3400g cpu which will be a more powerful cpu with built in graphics that will do you better than the 2200g by itself.  But if you can swing 30 bucks the build with a discrete GPU will work better for you
    https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=88c7e9a2-7713-4fde-92ab-99d08f26adef
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99