LED Lights Stopped Working

Options
I bought this computer a few weeks ago, https://www.microcenter.com/product/610246/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-liquid-cool-gaming-computer

It has worked perfectly until today.  The very bottom LED fan is still normal but the other three and the lights on the cooler are only showing red/orange and green. Earlier it resolved after pushing the button on top to change the colors but now it will only show those few colors no matter what I do.  The only way I know of to change the colors is with the button on the top of the tower.  The computer has not been moved since I set it up so I don't think anything could have come loose.  I am not knowledgeable enough to go poking around without some guidance so any suggestions or possible solutions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Comments

• PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    Liirrili said:
    I bought this computer a few weeks ago, https://www.microcenter.com/product/610246/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-liquid-cool-gaming-computer

It has worked perfectly until today.  The very bottom LED fan is still normal but the other three and the lights on the cooler are only showing red/orange and green. Earlier it resolved after pushing the button on top to change the colors but now it will only show those few colors no matter what I do.  The only way I know of to change the colors is with the button on the top of the tower.  The computer has not been moved since I set it up so I don't think anything could have come loose.  I am not knowledgeable enough to go poking around without some guidance so any suggestions or possible solutions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
    Welcome to the forum, Liirrili. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your CyberPowerPC's RGB LED's. In these configurations, it's typical for the fans to be plugged into either an RGB controller or a daisy chain splitter and connected to either the motherboard, or a third party controller. Since you are able to control the LED's with the press of a button on the chassis, I believe they are using a controller or splitter and plugging into a daughterboard of some kind on the chassis, perhaps behind the rear motherboard tray. Your description of the issue leads me to believe that the RGB connector isn't fully seated, or the controllers pin that is designated for the blue hues of color is defective. Since you can access the red and green color spectrum, I would start by tracing the RGB cables from the fans to their destination, making sure each is firmly seated to their respective connectors and tracing their connections to the source of the RGB controller, making sure once again that everything is firmly seated.

If you would like to remove the side panel and provide pictures, we can try to offer additional assistance as to where they may be located. If you are not comfortable doing so, our service team can assist in-store. Lastly, if you would like to utilize your warranty through CyberPowerPC, you certainly have the ability to do so, however I would recommend the other options first as an RMA may take the longest for a resolution. 

Please let us know how you'd like to proceed, and we'll do our best to assist from there!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99