Need a Solid gaming and light 4k video editing

BlackRobe
BlackRobe ✭✭
First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2020 in Help Choosing Parts
Can someone put up a $1500-2000 build for me I was thinking ryzen 7 3800x with rtx 2070 I only game on 2k. I dont have a 4k monitor dont think i need a higher card. I like a good air cooled case like maybe meshify c. I am not into RGB dont really like paying for something I am never gonna look at. Also I am not into gigabyte products their customer service is horrible other than that I am open for some builds. Thank you very much guys.

Comments

• So the build I did for you should do everything you want and leaves a bit of wiggle room for you.  Currently I have the Ryzen 9 3900x because your budget allowed for it even after having 5 tb of storage space.  But if you feel like that's just to much for what you need or want to get even more storage or put an actual windows key with the build you can always just swap out the cpu for the R7 3700x.  Also put a nice noctua cooler in there because the R9 3900x can get a tad bit warm especially if you plan on doing some 4k video editing and such.  So even if  you go with the 3700x I would keep the cpu cooler.

CPU: (1) AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Matisse 3.8GHz 12-Core AM4 Boxed Processor with Wraith Prism Cooler ($399.99 EACH)
    Motherboard: (1) ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus (WI-FI) AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard ($189.99 EACH)
    RAM: (1) G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit F4-3200C16D-32G - Black ($139.99 EACH)
    Case: (1) Fractal Design Meshify C Tinted Tempered Glass Midtower ATX Case - Black ($99.99 EACH)
    Power Supply: (1) PowerSpec 650 Watt 80 Plus Gold ATX Fully Modular Power Supply ($99.99 EACH)
    Video Card: (1) EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC GAMING Overclocked Dual-Fan 8GB GDDR6 PCIe 3.0 Video Card ($534.99 EACH)
    M.2 SSD: (1) WD Black SN750 1TB SSD 3D V-NAND PCIe NVMe Gen 3 x 4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive ($154.99 EACH)
    Hard Drive: (1) WD Black Performance 4TB 7200RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive ($164.99 EACH)
    Heatsink: (1) Noctua NH-D15 Black CPU Cooler ($129.99 EACH)
    Case Fans: (2) Corsair ML120 Magnetic Levitation 120mm Case Fan - Twin Pack ($39.99 EACH)
    Total: $1,994.89
  • Thank you so much. I changed the hdd space I don't need that much other than that its perfect.  I plan on building this myself but I'm worried about  reading of motherboards arriving dead. I plan on buying all these parts at microcenter its down the street.  How's their return policy? I'm sure others have had the same concern I am curious how you feel about this. Thank you for this list.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited April 2020
    We have a 15-day return policy on motherboards, as long as you don't physically damage it we won't have a problem exchanging it. Just make sure you keep the packaging!
  • ok thank you sir i'll order the parts
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    BlackRobe said:
    ok thank you sir i'll order the parts
    You're welcome. Let us know if you have any other questions.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99