Need a copy of your receipt?

ryau
ryau ✭✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
If you are a Micro Center Insider, you can locate a copy of all your purchases under your account. If you are not a Micro Center Insider or still having trouble locating your purchase, please contact us via chat or text and we will be happy to assist you.

Comments

• How do I pick up at store if I cannot print out the reservation email or info?
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 LOLs
    Greetings. They can look up reservations by your first/last name and email, or just by the order number in store once your reservation is ready. 
  • Danny
    Danny ✭✭
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Need to pick up an item for my brother's birthday today. I placed the order online, but I don't see it in my order history on Microcenter.com and I never received any confirmation email that I even placed it. My store sends my call to voicemail, and text messages are not being answered, and chat is all offline. 

Help?
  • Danny said:
    Need to pick up an item for my brother's birthday today. I placed the order online, but I don't see it in my order history on Microcenter.com and I never received any confirmation email that I even placed it. My store sends my call to voicemail, and text messages are not being answered, and chat is all offline. 

Help?
    The chat, text, phone lines are open but due to higher than expected volumes there have been delays. For pickup orders, you will get a confirmation email once the order is ready for pickup. Unfortunately, these are also delayed and the stores are doing their best to get these completed as soon as they get them. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99