Need my monitor

Options
I recieved an email yesterday saying my order was ready for pickup...When I arrived the store was closed and knowone came out. I waited for an hour,there were multiple people outside waiting. I arrived at 6pm

Comments

• TS_BryantA
    Options
    @rofeal
    Good Afternoon and thank you for contacting our Micro Center Community regarding your experience. If this was an order for our Micro Center location in Madison Heights MI, we had to temporarily close this location for a deep cleaning for both our customers and employees. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience with us in these difficult times. 

If you received a confirmation email yesterday for an in store or curbside pickup order, know these orders are held for at least 3 days. Our store is open today for it's 10am-7pm Monday-Saturday and Sunday 11am-6pm hours. Due to how busy the Madison Heights location becomes, I would advise coming to the store by 5PM to ensure you will be able to pick up your order. 

If you have any additional concerns regarding this experience or have other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. For any current changes due to COVID-19 you may also visit our website directly at https://www.microcenter.com/site/customer-support/coronavirus-response.aspx.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99