Help pls!?

Options
Iā€™m building my first pc and am having some trouble connecting a few power cords, anyone willing to help please?? šŸ˜‡āœŒšŸ¼

Comments

• TS_BryantA
    Options
    @Cleanest
    Good afternoon and welcome to the Micro Center Community! I'm happy to hear you've joined the Build Your Own PC community and are tackling your first build.Ā 

I would advise making sure you have your manual for both your Power Supply and Motherboard available, as both should list where to connect each cable. Know that you may have some extra cables that may not be used depending on how many components you have in your system. Also if you would like a video on building a PC from the ground up which includes where to plug cables in from the Power Supply, I would advise checking out this video by Paul's Hardware,Ā https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5jFXl0GZJo. Instruction on installing the Power Supply is about 20 minutes in, but I would suggest watching the whole video.

I hope this helps, and if you have any additional questions please let us know. Good luck, stay safe, and happy building!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99