Returns

Are you still allowing product returns / exchanges as long as they fall within the 14 day window?  I recently bought a video card, am having a lot of issues with it, and would like to return it and get a different one.

Comments

• @bbandy77, Thank you for joining the Micro Center Community page! Video cards have a 30 day return policy. The only products that have a 14-day return policy are cell phones that we sell. You would just need to bring it back into the store in the original packaging. 
  • Do we need to do anything special for returns or just show up and put your name on the queue? I have a router that isn't cutting it and I'd like to return. 
  • Hello @hollowmyth!  Welcome to the Micro Center Community!  

For returns, you will need to provide your name to the greeter at the front and they will notify you when you can come in.  Once inside, proceed to the return counter or speak with one of our in-store consultants for guidance on returning your router.  
  • Hello!
    I have a refurbished laptop and charger I want to return but unfortunately I'm anout of my state
     Can my boyfriend or family member return it for me even if they don't have the card I paid with if I give them consent or?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    If it was paid for with credit card then it can be returned by somebody and refunded to the credit card used. If they can it would be ideal if they brought in a copy of the receipt as well.

If it was debit the cardholder would have to be present with the original card used. 

• I have a return and when we bought it, they said they were not excepting returns until the state opened up. It is now over the 30 day window. Can we still return the item?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    roger said:
    I have a return and when we bought it, they said they were not excepting returns until the state opened up. It is now over the 30 day window. Can we still return the item?
    What type of product was it? There are some specific items we are currently not accepting returns on, but if it's not one of those items and exactly how long it's been, we can look at doing an extension or getting your information to our managers at the store. If you'd like to private message me with your purchase information that would be helpful!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99