CPU temperature hot ?

Options
Hi I just built my first P.C. and I’m not sure if it’s running hot ... my current temperature is 33c to 40c everything stock also this is my build: AORUS Z390 MASTER / memory G SKILLS 32gbs 3600mhz : COOLING KRAKEN X63 280mm  CPU:CORE I9 9900k stock : and a AORUS GIGABYTE RTX 2080 Super!!!! Thanks in advance 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Comments

• PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    Welcome to the forum, Themidasking! Those temperatures are actually quite cool if that is what it's running under load. If those are your idle temps, they might be a little bit higher depending on your ambient room temperature, but far from anything dangerous. I would advise keeping your CPU under 90C at all times to maintain it's longevity. Intel officially rates it for up to 100C, but operating above 90C for prolonged periods of time will likely degrade the silicon over time.

Quick question while I have you. What do you think about that Gigabyte board? I have not owned a Gigabyte board since 2012, and I am in the market to upgrade my platform soon. Their beefy VRM cooling has definitely caught my attention.
  • Themidasking
    Options
    Excellent motherboard i will recommend this to any family or friends trust me one of the best 
  • PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    Excellent motherboard i will recommend this to any family or friends trust me one of the best 
    Happy to hear! Last Gigabyte board I owned was an AM3 990FXA-UD3 and that was nearly 7 or 8 years ago. I don't believe I've ever owned an Intel Gigabyte board, but so far out of all of the other brands I've seen online, it's design fits my tastes the best. I'll likely give it a shot. Thanks again!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99