Customer Support HELP!

Options
I can't reach you on the phone and you stole my money and lied to me!
I ordered 2 items that were IN STOCK when I ordered them. Now one of the items is still in stock but both of the items have been cancelled and I was told that they're both not in stock and I have to reorder... But you haven't given me my money back! And HOW CAN I REORDER IF IT SAYS IN STOCK BUT PROBABLY ISNT???
Also, nobody is picking up the phone anywhere! How am I supposed to resolve this issue??? This is time sensitive and I needed this stuff by TODAY and you screwed me. order# <removed>

Comments

• TSKyleH
    Options
    Hello @Richard_Rosa I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. I was able to locate the order and will be sending you a DM shortly. A couple of our locations will have a hold placed on the card until the order is picked up, since this order does have one item confirmed that hold hasn't been released yet.
  • runey
    Options
    i have the same issue in part and i reiterate the fact that i can not reach anyone any where and that is an extreme customer service issue that has caused me to order from amazon and newegg for my parts and they have been delivered to my home free or charge.  i have now spent over two hundred dollars that potentially could have been spent at your store. someone needs to reach out to me or i will solely use the other stores for my computer needs.
  • TS_BryantA
    Options
    @runey Good evening and thank you for forwarding your concerns through the Micro Center Community. I apologize for the difficulties in contacting us as our phone lines are over capacity with contacts, and many products are selling out as well. If you have an order you were having trouble with, please feel free to Direct Message me with those details, and I'll be happy to see what can be done. I apologize again for the experience and thank you for your patience. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99