how often do you restock

russell
russell
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
so i ordered an item that was later not there, do you restock part daily or how offten?

Answers

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Hello @russell! Welcome to the Community. 

How often we restock depends on the item. Most high-demand items we'll try to restock within a week or so, but it varies.
  • Russell, with COVID-19 impacting distribution and logistics. That is kind of hard to say really. My MC store told me every Wednesday they get a truck in for restocking. I am sure that has altered. If I was you, I would call up your store and ask them. Now you ordered an item and it went out of stock, I would call support and get your money back or you can ask them when are they getting more stock so they can reserve your name for the item so once it becomes available, they can ship it out to you. Try that. I am curious of your results.

• Hello, I did get a hold of my local store and they told me that they aren’t seeing a restock of the item I want anytime soon Wich it’s sad to hear cause I was really excited, but thanks for the feedback!
  • AlexS
    AlexS admin
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Likes Micro Center Staff
    russell said:
    Hello, I did get a hold of my local store and they told me that they aren’t seeing a restock of the item I want anytime soon Wich it’s sad to hear cause I was really excited, but thanks for the feedback!
    Trust me bud, I've been waiting on a handful of stuff myself.  :( I must complete my racing rig!  Hopefully your local store gets restocked of the items you need soon.  
  • Yea you too man, I just need a motherboard 
  • We do have several motherboard options available if you would like to look at other options. Many items have been out of stock recently and we are doing our best to get them back quickly.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99