Where can I get help in putting my PC together?

Options
Calicoz
Calicoz ✭✭
Photogenic
I’m having trouble putting it together lol. I’m looking for a pro to come over and finish it for me. With the corona virus stuff it will be hard but was wondering where I can go find the help I need. 

Answers

• PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options
    Welcome to the forum, Calicoz. As far as build services go, we offer them in-store, but not on-site: https://www.microcenter.com/site/service/instore-service-complete-build.aspx. If you have any friends or family members that are knowledgeable with PC building, I would recommend recruiting them for their expertise to finish the build. If you still need on-site services, I would advise looking for a reputable third party system builder. I would also recommend reading reviews on their services and compare them to other local system builders for pricing and reputation. While we cannot provide any recommendations ourselves, you should be able to find that information online or in your local papers. 

If you have not tried it yet, I would also recommend some PC build guides on YouTube. They can be quite in-depth and might help clarify some of the parts you are stuck on. As always, we are here to help as well if there is something in particular that you need a hand with. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99