Out of stock

Options
My micro center is out of the ryzen 5 3600 and 3600x and the 1660 super do u know how often they restock

Comments

• TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Those items are fairly high demand and usually we'd restock within a week or so. Given current events that's not a guarantee, but we'll likely have them back soon. Keep an eye on the website in the mornings when we open and if we have any available, we'll update our stock to reflect that that. 
  • JasonA
    JasonA ✭✭
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options
    What about stock for online ordering ? I'm in CT, and can't easily get to a MicroCenter store (which would involve at least a drive to NYC area). Looking at a lot of components I am seeing "in-store only".  So what are my best options ?
    PS: I did give feedback about the Custom PC Build indicating it would be nice if you could see whether each component is available online or at your preferred store as you are building it.
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    If a product is labelled "In-Store Only" it's unavailable for shipping unfortunately. You would have to make the trip in to pick it up at some point. 

At the top of our website you can set your store specifically to Micro Center Web Store and you'll be able to see availability. The build configurator is only supposed to list items "in-stock" that it pulls from whatever your store is currently set to. When it's set to the web store, if you're choosing a part for a category it will display "available to ship" up at the top of the selection menu. Anything under that should be available to be ordered online. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99